Grand Prix 2018 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by gethinceri, Nov 11, 2018.

1. The Artist.....

The Artist..... Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    My reading of that is that he doesn’t actively work to manage Bottas, but that Bottas is still managed by his management company.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Izumi

Izumi Test Driver

With time, I think it is going to be a problem with Verstappen and how he is permitted to drive with impunity and without FiA saying at least BOOO to his bully-ride. Had Vettel banged wheels the same way as Max does with drivers...
    Today it was exceptionally bad with him. His father accused Vettel that he is thinking everyone must get out of his way, but in reality I think charge is more apt for his own son, than for any other driver on the grid.

FiA doesn't want to stop him, but taking Hamilton out of a race one of these days might do it.

4. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    im glad my post rendered you speechless ;):D

5. sobriety

sobriety Pole Sitter

I think if Ocon had known his engine was going to fail, then the result of Verstappens lunge would have been very different!

6. Izumi

Izumi Test Driver

Regarding Verstappen I am on the same wavelength with Publius Cornelius Scipio. FiA /Liberty/F1 media should be ashamed how they treat different drivers. (Chinese flexible law.)

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice