Things ... 2015 - 2016 Silly Season. The Drivers Market.

If Red Bull pull out its too late for Ricciardo, Verstappen, Kyvat or Sainz to be in F1 next year.

Yet another reason Bernie won't let it happen given all the media wordage and TV coverage all of them get.

I'm willing to make a bet with you on it if you like.

And don't believe the dementia thing! He's still the same scheming bar steward.

Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 11.58.56.png

Tell that to the daily express, who jumped the gun by first announcing his "retirement" Bill Boddy ! they' re now trying to save face by speaking of a U-turn and Ron Dennis "talked him out of it" with a massive amount of the old £££...

Interesting rumour i heard through will Buxton on twitter that Stoffel Vandoorne could end up at Enstone because ART Grand Prix team principal Frederic Vasseur has said it would be a travesty if vandoorne isnt on the 2016 grid & wil Buxton thinks Frederic Vasseur could be the new Renault team principal when it eventually goes through

F1Brits_90 A kick in the bulls for Jolyon Palmer I see the irony in that Vasseur wants the new Gp2 champion in elect to be in F1 next season whilst the current GP2 champion is not getting a lookin

I sat irony because he's moaning about a GP2 champion elect not being in F1 and he seem to forget the last 3 Gp2 champions have not made it to F1

------------------------------------------

Last time I remember anyone showing such dominance in the feeder series was a guy named Liuzzi who's career in F1 never got going

Having said that Vandoorne appears to be ahead of Magnussen in Mclaren's preference

So confirmed so far...

Mercedes - Lewis & Nico
Ferrari - Seb and Kimi
Red bull - TBC & TBC
Torro Rosso - TBC & TBC
Williams - Bottas & Massa
McLaren - Jenson & TBC
Force India - Perez & Hulk
Lotus - Pastor & TBC
Sauber - Ericsson & Nasr
Manor - TBC & TBC
Haas - Romain & TBC

I think the Manor drive looks very promising now and whoever comes up with the biggest sponsors will get it probably

There is potential rumours that Verstappen could replace Kyvat at Red Bull

Lotus see 'tasty drivers' on market for second seat in 2016

JEV - French and Ferrari reserve driver

Ocon - French and Mercedes junior driver

Magnussen - Mclaren reserve driver

Vandoorne - Mclaren 2nd reserve driver

Palmer - Lotus reserve driver

On the face of it you would think that Lotus would pick Jolyon as he is their reserve driver as they would be simply helping other teams developing their drivers and giving away secrets about the team but Ocon and Van Doorne are very highly rated and there is a trend of snapping up and giving the next young rising star a shot

So is anyone backing JEV 's corner then?

Back
Top Bottom