Football 2010-11 Football Season

Looks like I'm going to get the wooden spoon award for supporting the lowest ranked team that is followed by a CTA member :whistle:

Looks like I'm going to get the wooden spoon award for supporting the lowest ranked team that is followed by a CTA member :whistle:

I'm sure we must have a Grimsby Town fan somewhere among our 1000+ plus members, if we don't I'll encourage someone I know who is to sign up just so you don't get that wooden spoon!

:nah:

Oh wait, did you mean the Championship League?

If that was the case, then yes. It's quite close up the top, with QPR not guaranteed auto promotion. But, of all the top six, the three I'd prefer to see promoted are; QPR, Norwich and Reading...

Other than that, I'm not bovered... A bit like Bristol City, judging by their last couple of results, now that there's nothing to play for. :rolleyes:

Oh well. I'll have to be content myself with watching Judd Trump, in the Snooker World Championship, keeping Bristol's
end up..! :D

MZR can rejoice!

If by rejoice, you mean QPR being promoted as champions (pending the FA disciplinary hearing..), then this is premature. I will only be happy once Norwich and Reading are promoted as well.. :)
I suppose you could say that I can rejoice that Bristol Rovers are relegated to division 4, but that would be unseemly... :whistle:

Oh, I was rejoicing at City's win over Derby though! dancing2.gif

And at Judd Trump getting to the Snooker World Championship final dancing2.gif

It's 4-4 so far. Come on Judd..! :cheer:

Southampton will be playing Championship football next season, that's sure to please FB

Have to say I'm quite happy with that, be easier for us to get out of that blasted division

Last game of the season tommorow. FINALLY!! Appearance by Frank Wrathall before the game as well. PNE fan :)

I'm hoping we put 4 past QPR and that Forest suffer a similar defeat otherwise no play-off fun for us.

Bristol City v Hull City, at Ashton Gate.
Hull have lost on their last 10 visits to Ashton Gate, but head there this time looking to equal a 105-year record of 18 unbeaten away matches in the second tier - a record currently held, ironically, by Bristol City.
Quote from this >> BBC preview

I never knew Bristol City held this record, but it's another reason to beat Hull (as well as the Play-off final defeat of a couple of years ago).

So, come on you reds!
city.gif

Pleasent way to finish the season. Managed to avoid the ignomy of finishing bottom as well :D

Just thought I would mention the FA Cup final today between Man City and Stoke.

Anyone care? Didn't think so!

Anyway back to the boredom that is Saturday TV when there is no F1 to watch.

Back
Top Bottom