Lets play the "What would you do game?". Here's a few situations for you budding team principals out there.
- You have one set of updates. Do you give it to the reigning World Champion or his team-mate to make him feel good about himself?
- You are not sure on strategy. Do you put both cars on the same strategy or do you ensure that you win the race?
- You have one Top Class driver chasing down a massive deficit on the World Title. You let your cars race earlier in the season but it has since become abundantly clear who your fast driver is. Do you let his team-mate take 7 points out of his challenge?
- You have just messed up the strategy of your lead driver and Championship challenger. He is in the kind of form to charge back through the field and pass everyone, but his team-mate is next on track. Do you hold him up and cost him precious laps?
- Last year, your drivers, wheel-to-wheel crashed into each other when racing (and not for the first time). Do you want to risk a crash and Championship points, or should you ask them to maintain the gap?