Why I avoid Twitter.

it is a big shame. but worse that it was obvious that it was going to happen. i said that after qualifying. half joking, it annoying that we have a minority of idiots around the world. that are braindead. & are too blinkered to think clearly. because glock said he still had issues til recently where people still think he had collusion with McLaren which is still ludicrous to any sane person

Screenshot_20211222-210724_Samsung Internet.jpg

You know this situation was caused by Horner making that sly dig comment to Mercedes "We must thank Latifi to bring out the safety car" it was a stupid thing to say even if his emotions got the better of him.

Horner should come out and apologise to Latifi but off course he won't want to look stupid

this situation was caused by Horner making that sly dig comment to Mercedes

If you believe that you will believe anything. It was due to so-called supporters who who are short in marbles department.

There is no excuse for people giving death threats, they should be hunted out and banned for life from Twitter.

If you believe that you will believe anything. It was due to so-called supporters who who are short in marbles department.

There is no excuse for people giving death threats, they should be hunted out and banned for life from Twitter.
Latifi isnt special in that because it wouldve happened to anyone of 18 drivers, as these are just looking for excuse

Like Donald Trump

Yes there is no excuse for death threats..people think its just the toxic Hamilton fan base I will say if it were Verstappen fans Latifi still would have gotten the abuse

Horner making that statement certainly does not help to fan the flames

Back
Top Bottom