What Do You Want To Know?

Angel

🧸 Smile, it might never happen.
Contributor
It's not looking likely, and I saw that picture when I did a google image search, it's not a proper kimono though in my view.

Why are old men still wearing shorts when the mornings are so cold already?

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
They haven’t got their long johns out of the dirty laundry yet

Will we still be in the EU in a year

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
No, someone will finally decide to do during the run up what Farage, Johnson and multiple brexiters and agree to having a Customs Union and a Free Market then everything will fall into place.

Why do I come out with the obvious?

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
You must be a Mr Man . Mr Obvious. Obviously

Will we have a cold winter this year

Angel

Contributor
Because irony lives in this world, just like when they took a condition where people struggle to decipher and understand words and called it dsylexia!

What is your favourite alcoholic tipple?

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
It depends on what I’m doing and the mood I’m in.

Why has Daytime TV programming become so crap suddenly.

Angel

Contributor
Daytime tv has always been crappy. They only really cater for kids, older people and those who are off work sick.

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
I've started stocking up on Quality Street and Hereos because they are currently 3.50 and will up to a fiver come November.

What time is bed time?

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Oooh, well, a few years ago it would have been Cider but now I'm older and wiser, toast, most definitely toast. Any time of day or night toast is always there as a handy snack. So many great things go with toast.

Also I have had a lot of dissapointing ciders recently. They seem to be getting sweeter and more like syrup every day.

Next question:

Which member of Clip the Apex would you let redesign your front room without any input from yourself and why that person?

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
common sense says you would assume he couldn't & a underdog rarely upsets the odds twice in a row. apparently Clinton & trump where the 2 most unpopular candidates in presidential history. with Clinton 1st & trump 2nd but worryingly I think yes because I remember under Cameron 2nd election, the tories were unpopular & for 3 - 4 years all I heard was moaning, people were expecting another hung parliament. yet they ended up with more of a majority. I think we are in for another 4 years of trump

Liberty gives you 2 tickets to any race in 2020, all inclusive Hotel & flights all free. where do you go

Angel

Contributor
Spa!

RasputinLives mentioned the tubs of chocolates out for Christmas, so if you could only have one tub which tub would you buy from Roses, Quality Street, Celebrations or Heroes?

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
Quality Street all the way! (Although now the double decker is in Hereos it's close)

Realistically (traffic) do you reckon I could leave Ipswich at 12, go all the way to Nottingham, stop off for 20 mins and then make it to Birmingham by 6pm?

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Chinese, but, proper Asian food not Mr Wongs oil and grease noodle emporium found on most high streets.

You are the first person on the moon. What would your first words to be broadcast to the world?

Top Bottom