What Do You Want To Know?

Angel

Happy to help.
Contributor
This thread is something to keep us busy whilst there is no racing. It's simple, you just ask a question. Once someone has answered said question, they pose the next question which can be anything they like, and so it goes on.

The questions can be as off the wall, inane, interesting, or personal as you like. Whether you will get an answer or not is up to the rest of the forum. I'll start.

What's the weather like where you are right now?

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
John Torodes Korean tour.

Can you cook smoked haddock chinese style

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Yes providing the burger is made of chocolate.

What's the greatest piece of music ever played on the Spoons?

Angel

Happy to help.
Contributor
Depends on who is playing it I guess. I've heard a pretty good Roll Out The Barrel.

How many hours sleep did you get last night?

Angel

Happy to help.
Contributor
About an hour, if there was more after that I'd have had a break. Standing too long gets to me you see.

What is the first piece of music you spent your own money on? That could be a single, album, download, sheet music, or whatever.

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Give my regards to Broad Street - Paul McCartney. On cassette from my mate Mark at school who was bought it as a present but didn't want it.

What's your favourite smell?

Angel

Happy to help.
Contributor
Bill Boddy Just to let you know, you were supposed to answer the question from Titch before you asked the next one. No worries, I'll answer them both :)

Titch I'm not going on holiday this year, in fact I haven't been on one since 1991 :(

Bill Boddy I don't know any electrons so I can't ask them, but maybe. ;)

Which of the current F1 drivers do you believe will be out of a seat in 2020, if any?

Last edited:

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
Norton Featherbed.

How many points did Murray Walker get when he was on Celebrity Mastermind with his chosen subject Formula One?

Top Bottom