Poll 2020 Turkish GP out of 10

Rate the 2020 Turkish GP out of 10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Valued Member
Simple question as always, how did you rate the 2020 Turkish GP?

Was it a welcome return for a much missed track or a damp squib (pun intended)?

Were you singing from the roof tops over Hamilton's performance or crying into your Labbats over Stroll's mid race fall?

Over to you...

9 - i very nearly broke the habit of a lifetime. gave it a 10, because that was a grand prix that pre race you couldnt call, by lap 20 i could given you a case for why 7 of the top 9 would win & also another lewis hamilton masterclass

i didnt dare leave the room for 58 laps in case i missed something, i couldnt tell you the last time that happened

Last edited:
9.Your always going to get a better race in the wet. It was a case of what could have been for Stroll, Perez,Verstappen,Albon,Leclerc and Vettel.But once again Hamilton wins when given half a chance. Thought it was the best race of the season.

In a season where Hamilton could have dialled in his race day performances and still won the race, this was a great way to win a title.

Both Hamilton and Perez were superb. Highlighted by the fact that both their teammates fell apart.

Bottas probably had the worst drive of his career while Perez almost certainly had his best.

The battle from 1st to 10th was in doubt all the way to the checkered flag and that's all we can ever hope for on a race weekend.

Finally, this race wasn't a lottery, different strategies paid off in different ways.

An easy 9.

I think 9.

The race was a sight to behold.
Such an abundance of permutations.
Such swings in the lay out.
And it hasn't rained yet.
If it had rained at the end of the race, the podium would probably have been different:
it looks like someone had settings for rain
but others were able to show the pace only on a drying track

In a season where Hamilton could have dialled in his race day performances and still won the race, this was a great way to win a title.

Both Hamilton and Perez were superb. Highlighted by the fact that both their teammates fell apart.

Bottas probably had the worst drive of his career while Perez almost certainly had his best.

The battle from 1st to 10th was in doubt all the way to the checkered flag and that's all we can ever hope for on a race weekend.

Finally, this race wasn't a lottery, different strategies paid off in different ways.

An easy 9.

Let's not forget Vettel, with that great move he put on Charles at the last turn, on the last lap to take third place, and podium finish...….Congratulations Sebastian..!!!

Lewis's performance today, clearly showed why he belongs in that exclusive club of being one of the F1...GREATS..!!!

A 10 clearly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom