The (Un)Official 2018 Clip The Apex Forum Awards!

jez101

Bookies drive nice cars because of people like me
Contributor
I think we should have a category for the best You Bet! administrator.

Personally, I think we should also have a Fantasy F1 Hall of Fame. :D

Angel

🧸 Smile, it might never happen.
Contributor
Best Long Term Lurking Member award, got it ;)

I'm not so sure about the You Bet Admin award or the F1 Fantasy Hall Of Fame award :ermmm: nice try though :snigger:

Last edited:

Angel

Contributor
Best PQR thread. (It may encourage more volunteers next year).

Best Avatar

And poster who makes you chuckle
I'd already thought of versions of two of those, will add the other, thanks for the ideas, all good ones :)

Angel

Contributor
Ahem, nominations haven't even opened yet!! Voting is a while away, but I appreciate the enthusiasm ;):thumbsup:

Angel

Contributor
Okay so I did plan to run the awards starting this weekend. However, my health has taken a turn for the worse lately so I'm sorry but I'm going to have to delay things for a while.

What I suffer from is Meniere's Disease. For those that don't know it's all to do with the balance mechanism of the inner ear and it's a pretty nasty condition. If anyone fancies to read up on it here you go Ménière’s Society: The national charity for people with dizziness and balance disorders

I've had it long time, and I know that the way I'm feeling right now (apart from being really, really crappy) I know it could go on for some time. When you get a bad spell it can last hours, days, weeks and sometimes even months. Now I've been feelng pretty lousy for several days now and based on past experience this isn't going to clear up quickly :bawl: Being on the computer doesn't help when I'm feeling this way so I probably won't be around much at all for the foreseeable. I know, you're all sad and crying now aren't you?

Anyway, I will do the awards when I am feeling like I can devote the time to it that it requires. Sorry to let you down.:embarrassed:

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
Sorry to hear about your problem Angel, I hope you are better soon. Don't worry, you are not letting us down, there is plenty of time before the first race next year :D

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
American Astronaut Alan Shepard suffered from the same illness which prevented him flying for years.

Hope you manage to feel better soon Angel

Take it steady.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
Dont need to say sorry you do it when your better & it doesnt matter how long. as we've got 4 months to fill after Sunday LOL

Top Bottom