The Ron Dennis effect in Abu Dhabi...

Maybe he should have her in the garage every race checking his tyre pressures and making sure he gets his vitamins
O/T The maternal hand works in very mysterious ways and, whatever you feel about them, you appreciate their presence and support.

Ron, however, is different kettle of fish - maybe, he is the man that you want to applaud you (in that situation) but I would doubt it. Only a masochist would make the effort!

I've nothing against Ron but I believe you are giving him to much credit, He was at Canada as well and that race didn't go to smoothly for Lewis.

Question is this thread some kind of veiled Whitmarsh conspiracy thing? Ron may have been at the race this weekend but he has no say in the running of the team anymore.

I split off the discussions from the GP PQR thread Mephistoe so if anyone is to be "blamed" then it should be me not Racecub who's post starts the discussion off. It was to avoid the PQR thread wandering off and I felt it deserved a discussion of its own.

Ron is pretty handy with a dart gun I hear. That'll explain Vettel's puncture.

I've nothing against Ron but I believe you are giving him to much credit, He was at Canada as well and that race didn't go to smoothly for Lewis.

Question is this thread some kind of veiled Whitmarsh conspiracy thing? Ron may have been at the race this weekend but he has no say in the running of the team anymore.

yes of course it is. They'll ignore the fact Ron was in Canada, Spa and even Suzuka. Don't let facts get in the way of a good story Mephistopheles! We all know Ron is some sort of superhuman. I mean when he was team principle Mclaren never made any mistakes that cost Lewis races or championships *cough...China...cough* and Ron was 100% fair with all his drivers and never had favourties he'd make sure took wins over the team mates even if they weren't as fast *cough Mika Jerez 97 cough*

In fact I don't know why we're congratulating Lewis - Ron Dennis won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and don't you forget it!

Back
Top Bottom