Plain - in small doses
Desktop - I like a big screen and a mouse
Duvet - easier to throw off with those manopause flushes
Fried - but only because you missed pouched
Hybrid - for initial kick and to pretend I'm being green
Traditional - because they smell good and are easier to read in all situations
Wet - just better and cheaper; I like the ritual
Outdoors - but what are we talking about
Vinyl - it's all about the ritual and feel
Grey - come on; grow old disgracefully in your mind: not your body
1. Milk but I'm not a great lover of chocolate
2. Laptop. Never got on with tablets and you can't carry a desk around.
4. Scrambled but poached is best.
5. Diesel but will go electric when it becomes affordable.
6. Traditional. I will NEVER buy an E-reader of any kind.
7. Wet shave. Every time. Tried an electric razor and it felt like I was having my face ripped off.
8. Outdoors. Love getting out and about.
9. Vinyl. Love my vinyl collection but do have about 400 cds as well (maybe more as I haven't counted them for a while)
10. Go Grey. There are more important things in life to worry about.
1. Chocolate: White
2. Computer: Laptop with 2 additional screens, iPad for non-work stuff.
4. Eggs: Fried or Boiled or Scrambled (à Lescoffier) or Poached or Coddled
5. Car: Electric
6. Books: Traditional or Kindle
7. Men: Wet shave face, wax back, electric legs.
9. Music CD or Vinyl or Download - it's all music, i just love to listen
10. Go Grey
2. Computer: Laptop (just bought a new one today actually)
3. Duvet (even in summer, cant sleep otherwise)
4. Eggs: Fried (but poached are lovely)
5. Car: Petrol (never driven anything else)
6. Books: Traditional
9. Download - i get the appeal of others, but iTunes is godsend, because my music taste isnt male & buying taylor swift for my niece may work 1st few but after red, 1989, reputation & soon to be 7. HMV might get suspicious
1. Chocolate: Dark
2. Computer: Desktop with a really big screen, so I can work on two pages side-by-side
4. Eggs: Hard Boiled or Scrambled
5. Car: Petrol with Turbo
6. Books: Traditional
7. Men: Wet shave
9. Music CD, but I have big old collection of Vinyl records. Played some for my son. He was amazed as how good they sounded.
10. Going Grey with what is left.
1) Time travel Forward or Back
2) Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics
3) Spring or Autumn
4) Theatre or Arena
5) TV or Film
6) North Korea or South Korea
7) Ross Brawn or Adrian Newey
8) Toto Wolff or Christian Horner
9) Breakfast or Tea (or dinner for you southerners)
10) Best driver F1 ever seen, but in Williams
or Worst driver in a Mercedes
That one was a stinker, Toto was my choice but by the thinnest of margins. Number 1 wasn't easy either, but the way things are going I'm not sure I'd want to see the future. Number 10 was also tough but I reasoned a good driver would hopefully get a chance in a better car but a crap driver is always going to be a crap driver.
Oh and I'm a southerner, but I have dinner at lunch time