The Hello Thread

Ruslan

Points Scorer
Is there any way we can edit our posts? I often find I need to correct them shortly after they are posted.

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
Go to Pit Lane there is a thread there called “How do I ...” if the info isn’t there , ask. But it depends what sort of member you are, I think. New members can only edit a post for a relatively short time.
Once you have posted you will see an edit button at the bottom of your post.

:)

Angel

Happy to help.
Contributor
Is there any way we can edit our posts? I often find I need to correct them shortly after they are posted.
You can edit your post for a very short amount of time. I think the time gets longer after you've been here a while, it gets significantly longer if you become a contributor.

I am glad you intend to stay, me too. The locals are friendly and the atmosphere is good. Oh and I like your avatar, very you.

Ruslan

Points Scorer
You can edit your post for a very short amount of time. I think the time gets longer after you've been here a while, it gets significantly longer if you become a contributor.
Yea, I see where the edit button is. It was not there in my "monitored" posts.

I am glad you intend to stay, me too. The locals are friendly and the atmosphere is good. Oh and I like your avatar, very you.
I assume you mean my second avatar...the Gonzalez one. I originally had a book cover as the avatar, but a Tiger tank looked out of place here.

Debating if I should use another avatar (perhaps Phil Hill), although I am a big fan of Gonzalez. I like skinny tires and man-sized men.

Angel

Happy to help.
Contributor
It does really say much about you......maybe a romance novel might be a better avatar.
You mean put up the cover of each of my daughter's books as she publishes them? I doubt anyone here would read them or I might be tempted ;)

Ruslan

Points Scorer
Angellica, Scipio and I all were from the grandprix.com forum. It was shut down without warning by owner of the site. We then migrated to the gptoday.com forum. It was a little too quiet....so Angellica suggest this forum. So, here we are, and glad to have finally found a new home.

We have known each other virtually for years. Never met in person.

Top Bottom