The Hello Thread

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Welcome Angellica. Have fun and ignore my moaning, you will get used to it in time :D

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
I have to tell you that a moustache is something most women try to avoid, but if it's traditional..... I'll smile politely and say yes thank you :)
Oh, I am sorry, I did not realise that those of the female gender still had this prejudice about sporting moustaches. I have seen so many men nowadays shave the hair off their head I thought that women might have doen a reverse copy. I should have checked with Mrs Boddy first but she can be a bit touchy about me chatting to new, young attractive ladies.:goodday:

Angel

Happy to help.
Contributor
I should have checked with Mrs Boddy first but she can be a bit touchy about me chatting to new, young attractive ladies.:goodday:
Aww, such a gent. Just to reassure Mrs Boddy, I may be new here, but I'm neither young nor attractive, sorry.

Again, thanks for making me feel welcome, you're all too kind :heart:I am feeling the love of the forum :)

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Welcome to the forum Ruslan

Hope you enjoy posting.

Here's your complimentary Clip the Apex moustache. It's a tradition:

:moustache:

Angel

Happy to help.
Contributor
My first post here. Decided to check this forum out....at Angellica's recommendation. We were together on a now defunct forum.

Anyhow, hello Angellica and everyone else here. Anyone else that I know?

Hello Ruslan, good to see you :wave: I will assure you that they are a lovely bunch of people here :thumbsup:

Top Bottom