The Hello Thread

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Hello all.

Just joined after getting a tip from the 606 website.

Am a massive Lotus fan. I hope they return to the grid one day.

Until then I am supporting Williams plus any one who drives the wheels off the car and makes F1 watchable.

Talk to all you soon.

Regards

C_A_T

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff member
Welcome to the site C_A_T

There's a useful welcome thread here which gives an overview of all of the features available on the site.

P.S. Tell your friends about us :D

Galahad

Not a Moderator
Valued Member
Welcome c_a_t

Hope you enjoy the site, there are usually a few of us in Chat (top right) during the evenings.

Have a good look round and enjoy

G

Hi C_A_T,

Welcome to the forum :D

Hope you have hours of fun.. it's a bit addictive here and as GM says, chat is excellent. Looking forward to welcoming you there soon.

gribbli

Points Scorer
Valued Member
Hi guys,

Another ex-606 POW. I'm sure many of you have seen me sloping around muttering to myself before, so if you dont mind me finding a quiet place in the corner to continue my mutterings it would be much appreciated

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff member
Hi gav

Welcome to the site.
If you'd waited for 1 more person to join you would have been the 50th genuine member and eligible for the Grand Prize[sup]*[/sup]

[sup]*[/sup] Not really :D

markxero

Rookie
How do chaps. I'm another 606er who gets cheesed off by the WUMs and raving monster fanatics there.

I've watched F1 and BTCC for as long as I can remember, but I'm a relative newcomer to serious motorsport following, having had an epiphany when I worked at a place where they all banged on about football and rugby and one day thought 'I don't give shit about this stuff - where's something fast going round a track?'.

Now self-employed in Nottingham so get to Rockingham and Donington fairly often. I watch the BTCC, F1, MotoGP and since the start of this year the British GT3 too - mainly because I was given the job of designing the decals for the CiM Ferrari :D

Nice place Brogan. Thanks for keeping plugging it on 606 - glad I finally made the leap.

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff member
Welcome markxero :)

Glad you finally decided to join us

There may be a few of us around for live chat during this weekend's BTCC race meeting at Snetterton so check in if you're around.

G

Hi markzero, welcome to the forum

Great photo's you have uploaded for the gallery :cheers:

slickskid

Points Scorer
Supporter
well now the new forum is up and running i feel safe to post at last!

What can i say about me.. errrmmm... been a motorsprt fanatic since i was a kid (since yesterday then) mostly into four wheels F1, le mans, indycar, BTTC, DTM, GP2 etc etc but i do enjoy some motoGP at times as well. Also like a bit of truck racing mostly because they really know how to crash properly and be really destructive at the same time ROFL

i joined 606 same day as this site but i mostly enjoy there for the comedy value (and the odd sensible poster like gordonmurry)

Apart from that i'm originally from bucks but somehow ended up in the west mids via a 2 year sabatical in the USA.

As for my name slickskid.... slick came from my early car days and the drive holding more oil than the sump, skid.. well i've had 1 or two memorable ones :o but really i couldn't think of another name

Oh and i nearly forgot, apparently i'm cheeky!! who would have thought it..... :p salti

Carter

Rookie
Hello...

I'm Linda.. 34 yrs old.. from Scotland..

I met the site owner through our mutual disdain of informe and their (lack of) support.

I like F1. I don't go in much for other motorsport. I'm no expert but I do have lots of opinions.

I will be hanging around here back n forth, because it looks like a nice gaff.

:D

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff member
Welcome to the site Linda

It's a friendly place and although it's primarily a motorsport forum, anything goes in the Gravel Trap, even discussing your favourite TV program... ;)

You'll be pleased to hear you're not the only Scottish lass on here.
We've got a fair few members from north of the border and some from west of it, like my good self

Glad to have you on board :thumbsup:

NoahsGirl

Rookie
Hello, I am new to this site - obviously! I'm a huge motor racing and darts fan. I support:

BTCC - Fabrizio
BTCC Team - VXR
WTCC - Yvan Muller
F1 - David Coulthard
Darts - John Part
Football - Dundee United

I live a very dull and boring life, but I have a season ticket to Knockhill, so at least I get out every now and then!!

dibbo

Rookie
Hiya Everyone,

I'm Nick, I'm from England and I love motorsports! I mainly follow F1 and BTCC but I'll watch almost anything motorsport if its on TV! :D

I found this site by following a link from the google ads on my forum BATracer Unlimited. Make sure you check it out! :)

Top Bottom