The Good News Thread

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
And there was me thinking you didn't want to be seen as British?

Surely it should be MSE ?

;)

cider_and_toast

Staff member
Premium Contributor
Which if I'm not mistaken lead to the Act of Union due to a cash flow shortage north of the border.

gethinceri

Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan.
Contributor
Yep, they ****ed themselves right up the ring piece and the English bought them.

gethinceri

Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan.
Contributor
You are quoted as saying it's only a matter of time before someone is killed there.
Also, the article says you've been campaigning for 3 years.
This matter of time......how much time?

Rutherford

Podium Finisher
They have that type of road here too, although only 70 kph are allowed, but it used to have a bridge for people to cross it. Guess what, someone came up with the idea to remove the bridge... :D
Two years later they installed traffic lights... due to safety concerns.

Good that you're doing something about it. :thumbsup:

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
Went to my post-op briefing last Thursday, today a letter has arrived from the hospital making an appointment for March next year which must be a good sign. In future it is to be one CT scan a year.:yes:

On the downside it is also two cystoscopys a year.:no:

cider_and_toast

Staff member
Premium Contributor
On the 28th of September last year I sat with a consultant, wifey at my side, and was told "I think you may have cancer". After more scans and tests, I started chemotherapy for Lymphoma on the 19th of December. After 6 long months of chemo and a few set backs and bumps along the way, I had my last treatment in late June. My last scan was clear and having had one last check today, I've cracked it. Just need to keep an eye out in the future just in case it fancies a rematch but for now the full time score is Cider and Toast 1 - Lymphoma 0. I've had a lot of love from my amazing wife and a lot of people have supported me throughout this. Here's to the future.

Top Bottom