The Good News Thread

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
When we were trying to get speed limitation we were told that the only way anything would be done would be if someone died in an accident which could be shown as being speed related. My call for a volunteer went down like a lead balloon.

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
Greenlantern101 good work here chap. I hear a lot of people complaining about things like this but never bother to try and get something done about it so you have all my respect for caring enough to pursue the issue.

Let us know if your MP does 'respond to you directly' as stated at the bottom of the article.

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
Thank goodness that's over! On leaving hospital I was given a self-injection kit, a jab every morning to avoid DVT; the last one was today.

Greenlantern101

Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Contributor
Update.

Just accepted invite to meet both my local councillors and the Halbeath park n ride manager on Monday. Pedestrian crossing progress.:D
I think that went well. I think the road will go from 70mph to 40mph. The Pelican crossing may be a battle though. But the councilor seems to be 'on side'. Just down to Transport Scotland now.

There will be another press release as well so I'm going to be in the paper again.

Progress.

Top Bottom