Politics The EU

Izumi

Points Scorer
I have been thinking about scaling down my presence on the forum, or leave by the end of October. Over past weekend however I've had changed of mind, and with some degree of regret I say Bye to the forum today. Its time to change conversation, that's all. Thank you all for occasional responses, and good luck to you all.

Izumi

Last edited:

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
....I learned later from American news source, imposition of wrap is actually UK regulation....
This is hardly unexpected from a journalist who had a job with the Daily Mail where he invented several anti-EU stories which had no relationship with the truth. And now this serial liar is going to be our Prime Minister.

Politics os indeed broke.

Hamberg

FOTA VIP, I've got the avatar to prove it :)
Contributor
I have been thinking about scaling down my presence on the forum, or leave by the end of October. Over past weekend however I've had changed of mind, and with some degree of regret I say Bye to the forum today. Its time to change conversation, that's all. Thank you all for occasional responses, and good luck to you all.

Izumi
Thank **** for that!

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
Well that's what he said to get the job.....but then he said lots of things to get the job. Who knows what he'll actually do.

Angel

Happy to help.
Contributor
So Brexit is happening by 31 October come hell or high water?
We'll see. Brexit was supposed to happen come hell or high water by 29th March this year as well and oh look, it didn't! Even though that was written in law supposedly.

Top Bottom