Politics The EU

Izumi

Points Scorer
I was once in Cardiff for two days, but that probably doesn't make me expert on Wales. Trip from London by a car was really boring.

Last edited:

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
Izumi I love you posting because I learn something new everyday I don't want anyone banned. It was you that revoked article 50 a month or so ago and 'left' - no one asked you too.

Andyoak

Race Winner
And even the Welsh don't like people from Cardiff (like the English hate Londoner's).

Still, could be worse... You could have gone to Newport.

Izumi

Points Scorer
Izumi I love you posting because I learn something new everyday I don't want anyone banned. It was you that revoked article 50 a month or so ago and 'left' - no one asked you too.
Actually I scaled back my activities on the bulletin board. It's just for last two days I had some time on my hand...so, back to insanity.

Andyoak

Race Winner
Hahaha, I think you know which one I mean :)

The one in Pembrokeshire is rather lovely.
The one on the Isle of White is pretty good too...

But the one with the Passport Office is a shit hole :D

Izumi

Points Scorer
John Bolton is history. On one hand I am relieved, on the other hand I am really concerned what happens next, because every time I think we have reached bottom, only to learn shortly after there are many new bottoms yet to be discovered.
It didn't take long...
In a statement, Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) executive director Nihad Awad said that while Bolton's departure was a welcome development, "we cannot simply replace one Islamophobe with another."
"CSP has continuously promoted Islamophobic conspiracy theories, and anyone, like Mr. Kupperman, who has so closely associated with them for so long is —at the very least—complicit in their brand of anti-Muslim bigotry," said Awad, "and should not be entrusted with one of the highest ranking security roles in the United States."
Writer Jeffrey Kaye was more bunt in his assessment of Kupperman, tweeting that Kupperman is "a Reaganite neanderthal Islamophobe, a creature of the defense industry, and a very close associate of Bolton himself."

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
This is rather worrying. You expect these attitudes in the fringes of society.

When these attitudes exist in the heart of an organisation that is supposed to uphold freedom and a nations values it does raise questions.

Top Bottom