Terrorism

Hamberg

FOTA VIP, I've got the avatar to prove it :)
Contributor
Palestinians spell it 'Palästina'? Okaaaaay......

I'm interested in how Israel became a state. Do tell.

Rutherford

Podium Finisher
Palestinians spell it 'Palästina'? Okaaaaay......

I'm interested in how Israel became a state. Do tell.
To me it doesn't make difference what language I write/ read, I grew up learning three languages and sometimes it gets mixed up, who cares and what's your point?
You don't contribute anything here, except some nonsense remarks.

Andyoak

Race Winner
It sometimes feels as if the root of all modern terrorism can be traced back to the creation / imposition of modern Israel (depending on your point of view).

And all Western terrorism can be traced back to ownership of Jerusalem.

What a strange old world... Makes you want to believe in ley lines.

Hell, it's Glasto', and Radiohead are playing.

Enjoy the weekend and love to all for a change :)

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
I like Radiohead but this did make me snigger

Tens of thousands of Radiohead fans embarrassed themselves at Glastonbury festival this evening after mistaking the band tuning their guitars for new material.

many tweets were sent from members of the crowd during the incident, some claiming it to be the band’s best work since OK Computer. One fan described it as “minimalist, but also complex, emotionally raw, but still able to push the boundaries of what music can be.”

Kewee

Race Winner
I like Radiohead but this did make me snigger

Tens of thousands of Radiohead fans embarrassed themselves at Glastonbury festival this evening after mistaking the band tuning their guitars for new material.

many tweets were sent from members of the crowd during the incident, some claiming it to be the band’s best work since OK Computer. One fan described it as “minimalist, but also complex, emotionally raw, but still able to push the boundaries of what music can be.”
ROFL

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
Did you see his second tweet? It was about an American General from the past (100years past) who was supposed to have dipped bulllets in pigs blood, before shooting Muslim terrorists.
The man gets more sickening as time passes.

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
There have been a lot of disappointed people in the last couple of days. They were claiming a Muslim atrocity when it turned out to be just another normal American.

Yes, I know that IS claimed it but then they would claim anything, especially now that their territory is shrinking.

Greenlantern101

Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Contributor
I do wonder just how many people need to be killed in america before the NRA and Gun Lobby would go 'well maybe we don't need assault rifles and the ability to buy hand guns in a super market, after all.'

vintly

Mostly bacon
Premium Contributor
While money is more important than life, to those who make these decisions, there is no limit on how many people need to be killed.

Top Bottom