Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

LOL

283435_505747299483560_657147471_n.jpg

Not sure he would have been as close with more fuel.

I do think that he will win a race this season, they are looking good for it.

good race by Lewis today and I think in China he could feature strongly

although how was it there was not enough fuel in the car then or did Mercedes went full power for too long?

his friendship with Nico is going to be tested no doubt after today's race

---------------------

As for driving into the wrong pit box we don;t have to ridicule Jenson any more as some people were on here a while back now

Good to see Lewis have the No 1 position at Mercedes, guess this "I want equality" crap can be buried now. Nico was obviously faster and had more fuel in the tank as the team never asked him to save fuel until later.

I don't think it's a case of if Hamilton will win this season but more a case of when.

As far as equality goes, I don't think it changes a thing. Until the situations are reversed and it's Rosberg who has spent the bulk of the race ahead of the two and doesn't get the same support then you can't really judge. Lets not forget that Rosberg had a free and fair fight with Hamilton and couldn't make it stick. As Brawn said, he wanted both cars home and a 3 / 4 finish is a strong result.

Hamilton also says in that interview joining Mercedes was the best decision he ever made. Ever?? Only the second race in for them and he looked a right miserable git yesterday. I think its way too early to call it his best decision just yet, but time will tell.

I’m sure if a RedBull contract was offered he would have jumped on it, and who would have blamed him.

Hamilton also says in that interview joining Mercedes was the best decision he ever made. Ever?? Only the second race in for them and he looked a right miserable git yesterday. I think its way too early to call it his best decision just yet, but time will tell.

Depends on how well Mercedes can develop the car, Rosberg took early podiums in 2010 and won early on in 2012 but as the season went on they fell further down the grid, if they can maintain the early pace this time then they will be challengers

Back
Top Bottom