Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

I love dogs. I come from a family of dog lovers right back to my grandparents. My family still have dogs and wouldn't be without them. I still believe there's a time and a place. The F1 paddock is a drivers workplace . I absolutely believe what I said. Absolute focus is essential for a driver to achieve his aim of multiple world titles. The point that if the dog belonged to any other driver we probably wouldn't have heard about it may be true, but I would suggest neither Vettel, Button, Alonso, Massa or Webber would turn up at the track with a dog in tow. I will always believe it's a distraction he could do without.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment a few posts earlier by The Pits, he's like one of those Hollywood twinks that has to carry their ratty little dog around with them. What next, getting all gangster and massive earrings? Oh hang on a minute... :whistle:

What happens if the dog disappears somewhere in the first few races (not saying it will, but its possible that it will end up in someones meal)? Or even if it is kidnapped and held to ransom? Can Lewis really afford to lose that focus?

In the mid 1990s Michael Schumacher and wife Corinna adopted a stray dog they found at Interlagos, and I believe it went to most of the races with them.

The dog's name was ....Flea.

images1.webp

I know nothing about gambling but I do no the odds do not necessary reflect the chances of a win, what it does reflect is the number of bets being laid on a particular outcome the more money being laid down the shorter the odds become, especially when nobody has a clue what is going to happen in the first race.....

Back
Top Bottom