Schumacher will stay on

MCLS

Anti F1 fan
Valued Member
http://www.planetf1.com/news/18227/6274662/Schumi-Yes-I-am-staying-on

Michael Schumacher says that he is definately staying at Mercedes in 2011, he says he is still motivated to add to his record of 7 world titles and he his still enjoying racing in F1. He might have seen what happened with Honda in 2008 when they had a 'bad' car and focused more on 2009, which Mercedes will be starting to do any time now to make sure Schumacher has a competitive car for next year, and he will look forward to that after a less than competitive return to F1 this year.
 

Chad Stewarthill

Champion Elect
Contributor
You might say 'Well he would say that wouldn't he'?

Given his performance so far this weekend (I know it's early days yet), if he doesn't improve much quite soon, I can still see him considering his position come November.
 

Bullfrog

Rookie
I'm still of the opinion that he'll give it one more season whatever happens. He can justify this seasons performance to himself by blaming the car and his lack of input, therefore absolving the sainted Schumi of all blame. That leaves him free to continue being arrogant for at least another season.

Mod comment

Please do not use insulting terms for drivers.

Thank you
 

Grizzly

Bear
Contributor
Bullfrog said:
That leaves him free to continue being arrogant and banana faced for at least another season.

hmm, i say he has the first three races of 2011 to really shine before the worlds media and F1 fans really will come down on him hard.
 

Bullfrog

Rookie
Grizzly said:
Bullfrog said:
That leaves him free to continue being arrogant for at least another season.

hmm, i say he has the first three races of 2011 to really shine before the worlds media and F1 fans really will come down on him hard.

I'm not sure he'll care about that though, he's getting a fair amount of stick anyway. It'll only start to fall apart when he starts doubting his own talent, having said that he'll probably happily blame it on his age/fitness and swan off into retirement again.
 

Grizzly

Bear
Contributor
Bullfrog said:
Grizzly said:
Bullfrog said:
That leaves him free to continue being arrogant for at least another season.

hmm, i say he has the first three races of 2011 to really shine before the worlds media and F1 fans really will come down on him hard.

I'm not sure he'll care about that though, he's getting a fair amount of stick anyway. It'll only start to fall apart when he starts doubting his own talent, having said that he'll probably happily blame it on his age/fitness and swan off into retirement again.
How many more excuses are there for him to believe in?? the car wasn't designed for Rosberg either... His form had already dropped off when Alonso took the championship, and i think he knew it back then... where does this renewed and continual self belief come from?
 

Bullfrog

Rookie
Grizzly said:
Bullfrog said:
Grizzly said:
Bullfrog said:
That leaves him free to continue being arrogant for at least another season.

hmm, i say he has the first three races of 2011 to really shine before the worlds media and F1 fans really will come down on him hard.

I'm not sure he'll care about that though, he's getting a fair amount of stick anyway. It'll only start to fall apart when he starts doubting his own talent, having said that he'll probably happily blame it on his age/fitness and swan off into retirement again.
How many more excuses are there for him to believe in?? the car wasn't designed for Rosberg either... His form had already dropped off when Alonso took the championship, and i think he knew it back then... where does this renewed and continual self belief come from?

From the same place it always did, from being arrogant (and a multiple WDC).
 

siffert_fan

Too old to watch the Asian races live.
Contributor
After reading the above exchange, it appears that 606 has arrived at CTA
 

The Moderator

Clip The Apex
All, please read the site Rules & Guidelines, particularly with regards to this section:

[hilite:2ndltftb]Criticism and dislike of drivers and teams is naturally permitted, but please try and avoid the usual invective that pervades so many forums, especially with regards to certain drivers and teams.
Please do not use insulting nicknames or derogatory terms for drivers, other team members, teams, or anyone in the public eye.[/hilite:2ndltftb]
I will go through this thread and edit the offending comments.

Any more and the thread will be locked.

Can any member who sees a post which contravenes any of the rules or guidelines please report it?
With several hundred posts a day it's difficult to spot all transgressions.

Thank you.
 
Top Bottom