Random ponderings...

Angel

🧸 Smile, it might never happen.
Contributor
I'd be on the cautious side, I'd be inclined to clear things then batten down the hatches just in case. You can't be too careful with things like that when you see what it's capable of! Stay safe Brogan, you and all your family!

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Brogan, paint your arse with a Union Flag (you may need some help with that), walk into your garden stark naked and scream at the storm "**** you, **** Trump, **** everything, you will never take me and mine, I'm British and storms don't bother us". Then wrap yourself in the Welsh Flag and dance around the garden singing Men of Harlech.

Just a thought.

Failing that, batten down and stay safe.

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
has a friend ever shocked you, with something they blurted because mistakenly thought was true. because of something that happened today which is now i can laugh about now but it took me aback at the time.

because i with a friend who ive known 2 - 3 years lovely guy wouldnt harm a fly. this woman was nearby & my friend was saying something 'ooh she fit very nice' & i didn't want to look, as in public i feel disrespectful. he just came out with like it fact "oh sorry, i forgot you dont like birds"

which turns into a awkward response when you've been outed & trying to get back in the wardrobe, which i have nothing against them its there life if it makes them happy all power to them. but its made me paranoid now about last few years what did i do to make him wrongly assumed. even if that signed tom daley poster makes sense now LOL
Who outed who?

Couldn't really follow the thinking however, life's to short to be anyone but yourself.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
Who outed who?

Couldn't really follow the thinking however, life's to short to be anyone but yourself.
never been greatest at describing. i know

my friend wrongly outed me, when there was nothing to out. im not like that. not that there would be any problem if there was. it was how he assumed because i didnt want to join in with him "ogle" this woman that was passing by, that i cant be interested in women & must be gay

Last edited:

Angel

🧸 Smile, it might never happen.
Contributor
So you're not gay but your friend thought you were? Got you F1Brits_90 You shouldn't assume, we all know why. ;)

I bet your friend felt worse about it than you did, he should. Not that it matters eiter way as you say. That sort of thing is only the business of each individual person after all.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
I bet your friend felt worse about it than you did,.
yes im sure its coincidence but normally I see on sunday or a Monday, we will talk about sport that's going on football & darts. he doesn't like to talk football much recently ;) might be because im utd & he's Wednesday. I may have gloated a bit LOL

so I joking I was going to greet him like david walliams, but he must have been busy last week on bank holiday. so never saw him

Andyoak

Race Winner
Maybe he was outing himself... and hoped you'd pick up on his suppressed feelings.
Wouldn't be the first time overt heterosexuality hid some "pink" blushes :)

Top Bottom