Non-news

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
The problem is partly at least that school league tabes are more important than knowledge Dartman. Last night there was something about this on the telly with a school having a sixth form where one of the options was classical music but did not expect to be able to keep it going;media studies is much more important in the tables.

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
But don't worry, those in charge of Britain's Universities are paying themselves big, fat juicy salaries.

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
I used to go to a number of universities; it was not unusual that the academic team would own a company which bought our equipment on an o.e.m. basis and then sold it to their department with some software package. Nice little earner.

siffert_fan

Too old to watch the Asian races live.
Contributor
Shouldn't the parents be charged with child endangerment since they are refusing follow-up vaccinations?

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Obviously running short of chocolate and wants to top up before the impending doom of the 29th.

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
Democracy in action. I'm sure if the individuals upset about this approach the people in charge calmly and put their point across peacefully though that it will get sorted.

Olivier

Race Winner
Shouldn't the parents be charged with child endangerment since they are refusing follow-up vaccinations?
Totally. It's just crazy but his parents still refuse to vaccinate him

Still, the experience did not change the position of the boy’s parents.

When the time came for his second round of DTaP, doctors talked with the family about the need for vaccinations. Surviving tetanus, unlike some other diseases, does not offer immunity in the future.

But despite an “extensive review” of the risks, and the benefits of vaccination, the article said, the family declined the second vaccination — or any other recommended immunization.

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
I would rather that they did not die Dartman.

A friend has a friend whose son is autistic and blames the MMR injections; it is impossible to convince her, facts are overridden by what was shouted out in the press despite all the later rebuffals. I suspect that subconciously she fears that any other reason for the condition would point to it being due to a defect in herself.

Dartman

Points Scorer
There used to be planes that could do this, I.e fly 12mies high but it doesn't say what the payload is needed, the Canberra, Concorde and the U2 all had the height capability

Top Bottom