1. If you can see this message then you are on the new server.

The site is now available via a secure URL: https://cliptheapex.com

Dismiss Notice

Non-news

Discussion in 'Gravel Trap' started by FB, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

The problem is partly at least that school league tabes are more important than knowledge Dartman. Last night there was something about this on the telly with a school having a sixth form where one of the options was classical music but did not expect to be able to keep it going;media studies is much more important in the tables.

2. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

But don't worry, those in charge of Britain's Universities are paying themselves big, fat juicy salaries.

3. Bill Boddy

I used to go to a number of universities; it was not unusual that the academic team would own a company which bought our equipment on an o.e.m. basis and then sold it to their department with some software package. Nice little earner.

4. Olivier

Olivier Race Winner

5. siffert_fan

siffert_fan Too old to watch the Asian races live. Contributor

Shouldn't the parents be charged with child endangerment since they are refusing follow-up vaccinations?

6. Bill Boddy

Mrs May has flown to Belgium.

7. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Obviously running short of chocolate and wants to top up before the impending doom of the 29th.

8. Titch

Titch Champion Elect Premium Contributor

At this point I can only agree with gethinceri .

gethinceri likes this.
  9. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

10. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Democracy in action. I'm sure if the individuals upset about this approach the people in charge calmly and put their point across peacefully though that it will get sorted.

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  11. Olivier

Olivier Race Winner

Totally. It's just crazy but his parents still refuse to vaccinate him

12. Bill Boddy

13. Izumi

Izumi Points Scorer

Mrs. May lost her voice. In conspiracy terms I think she did it on purpose, so she can avoid talking today.

14. Dartman

Dartman Points Scorer

Bill Boddy , their children may die and hopefully they will learn a lesson, more than likely they will blame anyone or anything else and they won't.

15. Bill Boddy

I would rather that they did not die Dartman.

A friend has a friend whose son is autistic and blames the MMR injections; it is impossible to convince her, facts are overridden by what was shouted out in the press despite all the later rebuffals. I suspect that subconciously she fears that any other reason for the condition would point to it being due to a defect in herself.

gethinceri and Andyoak like this.
  16. Andyoak

Andyoak Race Winner

I have an aunt and nephew in the same conundrum

17. Olivier

Olivier Race Winner

18. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Andyoak and gethinceri like this.
  19. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

20. Dartman

Dartman Points Scorer

There used to be planes that could do this, I.e fly 12mies high but it doesn't say what the payload is needed, the Canberra, Concorde and the U2 all had the height capability

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice