Non-news

Fenderman

Rooters Reporter
Should this be limited to paid-for national newspapers and the internet?
There are so many non-news items in local papers, and free papers, that this could become the largest thread on the forum unless we all moderate ourselves to stuff that's got something like a national audience?
Would Rooters News and count? Rooting Today I could make something up where there's a lull in non-news:thinking: . ... or a dearth, even.:D

ExtremeNinja

Karting amateur
Contributor
The cat was a baby tortoise of a special breed. It went into hibernation to get wrinkly and grow a shell.

Speshal

World Champion
Valued Member
They mention the cat is dark brown.................................................

I wonder if it was.............................................................................

Tortoiseshell.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Mephistopheles

Banned
Contributor
Watching the news today they reported that the O2 network went down for some people for a while they filmed this woman with a baby who was saying that she couldn't get in touch with her husband and her baby who looked like it couldn't talk couldn't say hello to daddy.

OH MY GOD HOWEVER DID WE MANAGE BEFORE MOBILE PHONES I'M SURPRISED THE HUMAN RACE MANAGED TO MAKE IT THROUGH THOSE DARK AGES.........

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff member
Judging by the headline, content and message about calling, I would say that's a satirical item.

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff member
Group of young people have fun in Las Vegas

This is what Boris Johnson had to say on it:
"I think it'd be disgraceful if a chap wasn't allowed to have a bit of fun in Las Vegas. The real scandal would be if you went all the way to Las Vegas and you didn't misbehave in some trivial way."

LOL

Top Bottom