Mornington Crescent

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
For the first move FB? That really is an Uxbridge too far. The only way to get this game moving now is to invoke the Connery/Kane clowning around in an over blown second world war movie rule and parachute us all the way to the land of bridges and dykes with a move to Arnhem.

Wot wot jolly jolly, Don't forget the password or a brolly. Try and ignore Gene Hickman's bad Polish accent.

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
:blink:I was fairly sure the men in white coats were on the way, but heyho. Notebook at the ready.

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
Surely there is some way that you can escape the men in white coats Titch? A move to Bedlam for instance?

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Wow, I can't believe its been almost 2 years since we've played this game.

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Point of order about the point of order. If players are not allowed to use DLR stations at risk of a double Knid, what are the rules concerning stations that serve both the Underground and the DLR. Stations such as errrrm Bank for example?

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
Ahhh hoisted by my own rules. I forgot the shake thrown at Farage was salted caramel when I played my first move which of course rotated the knids and shunts. I think in this case we have to pop back on train in Westminster to go to Bank but we can't get off at Bank so we are now in Mordon.

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
If you are double knid does that mean you are out of knid?

Top Bottom