Let's not forget Indy

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
8pm indycar, if you have sky sports F1. 2 rounds to go portland this sunday & laguna seca next sunday. should be a cracker. as said above 3 pts separate top 2 17pts between the top 4 of power newgarden dixon & Ericcson 3 previous champions + the reigning indy 500 champion . & it could be anyones even inside the top 7 because palou, mclaughlin & o'ward are all with a race win as well if some of the top 4 have a bad day & the other 3 win they could catapult them into contention

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
its a 5 horse race going into the indycar finale & its looking good for will power after sunday, as he takes a 20 points lead going into next weeks final race at laguna seca, will be favourite to win his 2nd title

If power finishes on the podium he wins regardless of the any of the other 4

If power finishes 4th or lower & Newgarden or Dixon win the race with leading most laps. they will be champion

If power finishes 16th or lower & Ericcson win the race with leading most laps & neither Newgarden or Dixon dont finish on the podium, they will be champion

If power finishes 18th or lower & Mclaughlin win the race with leading most laps. & neither Newgarden or Dixon dont finish on the podium, they will be champion

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
in unsurprising news, which is about as unsurprising as Riccardo leaving McLaren. Jimmie Johnson won't be participating full time in IndyCar. as to para phrase him. he cant commit to 3rd season, when i know that the mountain is 2x 3x higher than I thought it would be

i say unsurprising news because from outside id hope. but certainly me he was outstanding on the ovals but couldnt bridge that gap on the road courses. he had made 1.2 seconds improvement year on year but when your starting 2 seconds off its very hard in extremely competitive series. so i was saying from the mid season. he will comeback just for the ovals next season

Top Bottom