Happy Birthday Happy Birthday cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
Thanks to the pressures of work, and a certain development at home (to be revealled in another thread), It's taken until now, for Mr Elbow to finally sit down at a table and meet Mr Backside.

Thanks for all the Birthday messages guys. It's been several months :o since I've been able to access the site for anything other than a quick look !!!

I've got a lot of catching up to do.

RevMaxPower

Banned
37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!

:yes:

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
Sorry, this thread is a bit confusing because of me! Post 15 should be before post 14. (I should have edited it but I deleted it by mistake! When I reposted, F1Y had already replied to it...)

Sorry CAT, it seems my Cake isn't good enough for you! :snigger:
And sorry F1Y, I didn't mean to dis your cake.:embarrassed: I was a bit worse for wear, having consumed too many pints of cider last night. That cake looks quite good.. :D

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
McZ, the wife and I took a tour of the Westons factory a couple of months back. Well worth a visit if you are ever up Much Marcle way.

When they say their cider is oak cask conditioned they ain't lying. They have oak vats there that hold over a quarter of a million pints of scrumpy. Sadly they wouldn't let me go for a swim in the ziderzee ;)

Thanks again for all the belated birthday messages guys.

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
Thanks for the tip C_a_T. I may have to find an excuse for visiting Much Marcle.... although, "a quarter of a million pints of scrumpy" you say... :thinking:...sounds like there's 250 thousand of reasons to pay a visit! :D

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Happy Birthday CaT - I can imagine breakfast looked something like this...

Top Bottom