• Waste of time, don't bother

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, 'it's going to be shit'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Angel

🧸 Smile, it might never happen.
Contributor
I just thought I'd see how much interest there would be for having these again this year. So you can all vote on it if you like.

Angel

Contributor
Bumping again to see if anyone else wants to express an opinion. Thanks :)

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
Sorry but I'm not bothered Angel. I realise that you put in some effort but I don't do awards ceremonies. However, I am looking forward to seeing who will say that it's shit.:D

Angel

Contributor
Sorry but I'm not bothered Angel. I realise that you put in some effort but I don't do awards ceremonies. However, I am looking forward to seeing who will say that it's shit.:D
That's fine by me Bill Boddy I just wondered if it's worth my while doing them again is all. It does take some time to do it all and there's no point if there's not enough interest in them. Hence I'm asking to see how people feel about it. I don't want to annoy people by doing something they don't want, that would be stupid.

The last option was a homage to gethinceri, I wouldn't usually use that phrase myself but just this once I couldn't resist it ;)

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
Angel wrote:

"I don't want to annoy people by doing something they don't want, that would be stupid."

To make it clear, these awards do not annoy me one little bit. :heart:

Angel

Contributor
Bill Boddy Thanks for that :friends:

FB I have to tell you that you've yet to annoy me. I often find your posts funny and often I read your views and agree with you entirely. You're far from stupid, I know that. :friends:

Top Bottom