Football All things Football

4-0 another fantastic performance tonight. 7 goals v 2 sides, who were both top of the league. & we are in danger of our CB being our top scorer, who is looking an absoulte bargain for 3m. ive seen many incredible 1 off performance, i dont think i have seen ever such great performances over such an extended period from the blades

temp 1.png

We're defying expectations so far. Given we are about a £1 loss away from a potential FFP points deduction and therefore Nige has had to slash the wage bill and recruit new players with a budget of 50 pence and a bag of toffees, this is nothing short of brilliant.

dint know whats more terrifying the pitful performance, relegation that could affect our next 4 years or Southgate thinking its a step in the right direction
20220923_225442.jpg

Harry Kane was terrible tonight.

How many times did he fail to pass the ****ing ball!!!!

He needs to stop thinking about breaking the England goal scoring record and start thinking about being a team player.

defence wasnt much better. grateful for Italians who couldnt hit a barn door that it stayed 1-0. because any half decent attack wouldve put 3-4 passed us with the chances they created

clip the apex derby upon us again cider_and_toast . i think this is the most unpredictable one. because in this league recently it feels like anyone can beat anyone. ive seen play brilliantly ive seen us play dreadful. sometimes in same game like norwich. our performance seems to depend on our injuries which has been ridiculous at times there are times when we have had 14 players out injured or suspended.

looking at the table, you look like your doing decently in 14th. with anel suspened, Mcburnie a man transformed cant play 3 games in a week, nursing a hernia. you maybe favourites

I have no idea which Bristol City will turn up.

If your manager has a quick look at the stats, we are near the top end for goals scored and at the top for goals conceded from set pieces, he'll know how we play.

I have no idea which Bristol City will turn up.

If your manager has a quick look at the stats, we are near the top end for goals scored and at the top for goals conceded from set pieces, he'll know how we play.
looking forward to high scoring game then if both teams are great going forward & suspectable at the back

injuries of course again. like feels like every game since the last 12 months. but i was hoping for WBA & we got Coventry. dreadful 1st half positive we cant play as badly in the 2nd. happens many times this season when sharp starts

clear sign, things are going horrendous as we all know you only sub people off in the 1st half if their injured. unless something gone terribly

Doesn't matter if we are better for 89 minutes of the match. You are still a goal up.

We dominated the first 45 in almost all areas but we can't find the back of the net. Sharp was offside in the build up as well.

Hopefully we''ll get a goal back but we are making heavy work of getting sight of goal.

Absolutely awful match.

Sharp was offside for your goal and Norwood should have walked for smashing his foot into Joe Williams above the knee.

Tanner's tackle was a red so can't complain about that one but for the last 20 minutes of the match your lot dug deep in to the book of "Football Shithousery"

The officials had a shocker for most of the game.

The fact remains though, we could be playing that match until the same time tomorrow and still not find the back of the net.

delighted with the points. & they could be huge come what may & these last 2 games for me have righted the 6 game blip as we probally expected about 8pts from last 5 games. but dreadful game i dont know if its because of tactics injuries rust or having to play people out of position or all 4. because that was the team i Saw v coventry & Norwich 1st half. but not the team i Saw v WBA & Norwich 2nd half

but i agree cider_and_toast we were very fortunate today which is unusual for us. i was delighted to get in at halftime 0-0 because you by far better team all 90 & shouldve led at halftime. not sure how we survived that 2nd half at times

i was listening to the radio at work so I only just seen the goal from Billy sharp. he does look offside but with how VAR & useless refs on & off the pitch have messed up the rules i have no idea that despite him looking offside that because he never touched the ball would he be considered offside :dunno: as ive seen it been given both ways. & Norwood it looks bad, i cant see why it could be a red but is it the way that the loser of that 50/50 was always going to come off worse.

i cant deny the gamesmanship because even our own Radio Sheffield were calling it out & said they were planned to bring it up at the Thursday press conference. saying that we should be setting an example & we cant be albeit rightfully condemning Birmingham Blackpool & Norwich. if we are then going to copy them become apart of the problem. but i will say it not at the extent you think. as some of them were genuine problems doyle injured pre match Basham injured 70 mins, Ndiaye was cramping terribly saying he was struggling for the last 15 & mcatee injured both wouldve been subbed if we had any subs left. but every fan is sick to the back teeth of injuries. we shouldn't be losing 2 players to injury every time we play. feels like we constantly juggling 10 injuries for 12 months. at the moment we can only defeat ourselves

Back
Top Bottom