Football Football 21/22

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
thats no snow joke ;) if that game 1pm it might not have finished

but it was a great win today, you could tell with the higher tempo we had, was more wilder like. but even sept & oct it was decent we just couldnt find the net. & only November that things were dreadful , but time will tell if we can keep this form or it was just new manager bounce

i will say i expected better, your marking was poor & you gave us time space that we needed. but what was with the dark arts wasnt it 4 players booked for knocking the ball away

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
cider_and_toast what ive been surprised about is how bad / inconsistent the teams are, certain drop since a few years ago. as anyone from 4th to 20th could make the play offs with a good run of results. Blackburn are 4th it was only 3 weeks ago they lost 7-0

Last edited:

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
FB i was surprised you have gone under the radar there 6 wins in a row & unbeaten in 9. 2pts off the playoffs. just at the right time for the big game next tuesday. make sure you beat sheff wed ;)

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
if i had a £ for every time since the pandemic restart, we played well, created many chances & went in losing as we Couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. id have enough to buy the club LOL

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
Screenshot_20220113-205240_Samsung Internet.jpg

Top Bottom