Movies Film Thread

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
It's not the best but I believe this -- Thor comes across as far too powerful and at no stage do you really believe he's in mortal danger -- is intentional and sets up future movies.

I have no ****ing idea what Doctor Who was doing in it though.

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
my niece wanted to see this so i agreed got in for weekend i between Austria & Britain , in 3D because there has to be something in it for me ;) as ive never really seen much in 3D, real question considering the last marvel films i watched Tobey Maguire was Spiderman & Jessica alba was in fantastic 4. will this make sense as a standalone piece or is there things i should know

it was also very weird buying it because i was in the process of buy 3 tickets, when i rang up my older sister to ask her if 1 of hers would like to come because it was £3 cheaper to take 4 in family deal than 3

Last edited:

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
I would write a review for The Tomorrow War but the words haven't been invented which adequately describe just how terrible it is.

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
Took the kids to the cinema last Sunday to watch Peter Rabbit 2.

They laughed a bit. The wife and I thought it was crap.

Not recommended.

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
i cant really give any spoilers. although radio 1 film guy is spot on, the hardest thing about the film. is joining that club of keeper of these incredible secrets. that make you want to burst

but this is certainly nothing like any bond anyone has seen. i thought it was fantastic & well worth the wait. on bourne im not great on watching films as ive seen very few. but arent the spy films just trying to imitate Bond

Last edited:

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
i saw the trailer for new home alone, found it hard to get past why the wrexham co owner & lovely receptionist from the US office was trying to burgle a house

Top Bottom