F1 People Quiz

Angel

Race Winner
Contributor
Okay, be gentle with me. This is part of a quiz I made up for my cousin and some mates. It's pretty easy but you might enjoy it, I hope so anyway. My family and I regularly compile cryptic quizzes for charity, but I just did this one as a lark.

1. The opposite Of quieter
Lauda

2. Transit at the start of the day
Vandoorne

3. He was no runner
Walker

4. Manually dig up a road with this
Pic

5. Hedgerow shrub with red berries
Hawthorne

6. Knighted cuppas
Surtees

7. Affectionate name for Queen Victoria's son
Burti

8. Chopped meat in jelly
Brawn

9. George also had a 4th to his name
Hamilton

10. Yours honestly
Trulli

That was great Angellica , Thanks. I scored 7 ! :D I usually score zero or 1 if I’m lucky. In fact I haven’t done any yet this year ....need to get back into this.

I was close on question four I put
Piquet

That was great Angellica , Thanks. I scored 7 ! :D I usually score zero or 1 if I’m lucky. In fact I haven’t done any yet this year ....need to get back into this.

I was close on question four I put
Piquet

I'd have said that was worth half a point ;) or would that be too generous?

A not so hot 4 but a good quiz. I should have thought a little more about 5 as I guessed at
Rosberg which translates as Rose Mountain

A not so hot 4 but a good quiz. I should have thought a little more about 5 as I guessed at
Rosberg which translates as Rose Mountain

I didn't know that FB You learn something every day don't you?

Thanks for kindly saying this is a good quiz. I kind of thought you might all find it too easy, after all both my Mum and my daughter got about 8 each and they don't watch F1. Maybe they just understand how my mind works :embarrassed:

Idiot in the corner here. 2.

Lovely quiz.

Aww no one is an idiot, I have found you either get these kind of clues easily, or you just can't get them at all. That is the joy of cryptic type clues rather than straight questions.

Back
Top Bottom