Pre-Season F1 2022

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
Unfortunately, Mercedes appear to have gone down a design path that is going to be extremely difficult to redesign within the course of a season.
yeah if i remember toto from imola apparently the design team forgot the golden rule if it looks too good to be true it probably is. as they said that they had this data that meant they were getting a brilliant seal & that the issue with the porposeing. for they have to get rid of the zeropods that there is issue for me because they need to make the car chunkier

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
The FIA have mandated a 10mm ride height increase for teams which can't eliminate porpoising sufficiently.

Mercedes are going to drop down the order and this will seal both titles for RB.

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
also raise the ride height. & the new cars wont work as advertised because all the new rules have been based on them being low to ground to follow closely. shouldve guessed that it was good idea executed badly

im starting to think that. this is the Road to active suspension in 2023

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
this is a very weird situation, as i assumed the team principals would have the best interests of the drivers at heart. but all drivers but alonso. is saying its a problem & something needs doing you got Mick Schumacher

Gasly

but team principals are trying to downplay it

Il_leone

World Champion
this is a very weird situation, as i assumed the team principals would have the best interests of the drivers at heart. but all drivers but alonso. is saying its a problem & something needs doing you got Mick Schumacher

Gasly

but team principals are trying to downplay it
Easy get a medical doctors report to show the risk of these cars then use that as your reason to change the regulations

Team principals off course are going to downplay it as long as their winning . I am waiting for a Verstappen accident and lets see what Red Bull say about his injuries and were going to hear them whining that action should have been taken earlier

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
And you wondered what Tom Cruise was doing in the Mercedes garage.

1657222976305.png

Top Bottom