Brian Moore's Telegraph Sport Column - Button is only 20%

Brogan said:
teabagyokel said:
And we'll have to be careful about insulting journalists because this is the second time they've found the forum and defended themselves!
Well the forum rules are fairly clear:
Finally, each member is personally responsible for their own posts so please be aware of any potentially libellous or otherwise defamatory content.
It's a fine balance between freedom of speech and moderating posts though and a problem which is faced by all forums, blogs, news sites, etc.
I'd like to think we've got it about right here and there is enough balanced opinion to counter any argument, either way.

It is a good reminder for all forum users though; be careful what you post as it may just come back and bite you LOL

Which makes me question if bcm666 is the Brian Moore initially in question.
bcm666 said:
...that thick-skulled Scottish idiot David Coulthard...
indeed.

Being relatively new to this fine site, Brogan, is there a history of trolling here? (I strongly doubt any self-respecting journalist would allow their name to be associated with such a direct and personal comment)

Muddytalker said:
bcm666 said:
indeed.
I'm guessing that was a deliberate comment on Brian's part emphasising the point in the first post but I'll obviously let him answer that.
The fact that he then goes on to defend DC in the rest of the post is what makes me think that.
I have no reason to believe that bcm666 isn't Brian Moore but of course you can never be 100% sure who you're communicating with online :D

Being relatively new to this fine site, Brogan, is there a history of trolling here?
So far we've had no issues and hopefully it will stay that way :)

Brogan said:
Muddytalker said:
bcm666 said:
indeed.
I'm guessing that was a deliberate comment on Brian's part emphasising the point in the first post but I'll obviously let him answer that.

Aaah yes, have just read the first post again and spotted the last few words. My subtle sarcasm mode must have been switched off

cider_and_toast said:
I don't know, I leave the office for a 5 hour meeting and get back to find it's all kicked off again.

:snigger:

I must admit lads and lasses there have been one or two times recently that we've started to drift towards the standard of posts from "the other place".
This thread has become quite entertaining though! :popcorn:

(If upsetting a former British and Irish Lion dosn't serve as a warning I don't know what else will :snigger: )
You sure know how to pick 'em McFerrari !! LOL

As for this topic, personally I agree with DC! 20% sounds quite reasonable...

20% has always sounded about right to me, but then 20% is still quite a lot. Obviously Ruebens can't do the same in the same equipment and sure Jense would have a fight with one or two other team mates, but will beat most of the others on the grid with the same equipment.

Brian - If it is you, shame about Masterchef, thought you done OK except for the mash ( :p )

Back
Top Bottom