Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 2 28.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 - better than last week, nice wheel to wheel racing when it was allowed by dictator warwick. but not of the standards we been used to

2 - Not sure how people see this as better than last week.

Spoiled by finicky penalties, no battle for the lead at all and a bigger gap in the title race meaning what started as a promisingly competitive season is rapidly turning into a Red Bull walk over.

As I said in the main thread.

Garbage.

Great to see Lando getting better and better this season but not entirely sure what that "bromance" with Hamilton was all about? Nice message though.

4 . Such a promising start to the season, I didn’t expect it to turn into a rerun of 2020 with different names in the lead roles.

not entirely sure what that "bromance" with Hamilton was all about? Nice message though.
cant say why. still dreadful but compared to last week i was just more engaged, last week 1st 4 places were set early on. at least we some entertainment & battles.

agree that was rather weird. but good weird. we are getting alot of this niceness with alonso saying how bad he felt overtaking russell. which is nice but not used to it in F1. you never got senna saying how impressed they were with Schumacher

Like last year the midfield was where the action was. The front was the usual suspects..if only Norris lead for a while

Back
Top Bottom