Poll 2019 Hungarian Grand Prix out of 10

How do you rate the race?

• 0 There was a race?

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 1 How do I get back the time I wasted ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Call that a race?

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 3 Borefest

• 4 Did anything happen?

• 5 Meh I've seen worse

• 6 Not bad

• 7 Reasonable

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 8 Quite good

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 9 Well worth watching

• 10 Excellent, more like this please!

• Total voters

Angel

Race Winner
Contributor
Since no one else started one, I thought I'd give it a go. I hope that's okay :) I gave it a 6 and I was being generous.

I didn’t remember last years, and I don’t suppose I will remember this years, it was dull 2 from me.

I thought it was a pretty good race to be honest. The Hamilton/Verstappen duel at the front was very tight. Always thought Hamilton had the pace to do it but he really had to work for it. 8

Also Hungary gets a bad rep. We have a good race here nearly everytime we come. It won CTA best race about 4 years running.

Last edited:
It was heading towards an 8 but then, and my apologies Hammy fans, Lewis won and I just didn't care - 5

Enjoyed that. Great to see Max get a good start. Lulled a bit early on but the Hammy / Max fight kept things entertaining for the remainder. Winning strategy pit-stop from Merc, although it was a safe gamble, the worst they could do was come second anyway. Didn't think it would pay off but as Speshal correctly predicted in chat, Max's tyres melted. Great drives from all the podium positions - the best drivers in F1. And that Russell lad, he'll go far.

Good racing fare - 7 points.

Only a 7. I mean it was a fight from the start of the race for the win that was not resolved until four laps from the end....but.....there was not much else going on. Maybe should be an 8, as it was a classic duel between Hamilton (who is very good a preserving brakes and tires) and Verstappen, who pitted too early on lap 25 on his insistence, may have mis-managed his tires about 16 or so laps from the end, and of course, got passed for the lead in the end.

Back
Top Bottom