• Jerome d'Ambrosio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
So who gets the nod this week?

To say it was a weird race is an understatement.
Not sure it's easy to pick a winner due to not much racing happening.

Maybe I should have added Bernd Maylander to the poll...

If the race stops now I'm going to abstain from the vote due to a lack of anything worthy of accolades.

Can't vote for Button as he got my Chump and I never give both to the same driver.

I'm leaning towards Schumacher at the moment considering how poor the Mercedes is.

I have gone for Schumacher. He got more out of a poor car than anyone had a right to expect. Both Button and Webber get honorable mentions, but had too many contacts.

This is a tricky one. Button had a bit too much contact with others, Vettel threw it away on the last lap, so can't give my vote to him and Schumi was also a bit naughty. Kobayashi also faded away in the end.

My vote goes to Webber as he made a good comeback after his collision with Hamilton and raced fairly (that's not what I usually say about him :)).

Hmmm, good point Puhoon.

Webber found himself way down the order and fought back to third so a definite possible contender.

My votes for Schumacher, despite a less than reputable incident with Hamilton, he drove a stellar race and he kept much faster drivers like Button and particularly Webber.

It was Schumacher all the way until the last lap, I can't help but give it to Button for the speed he found and going the whole way through the field. Schumacher was awesome on the inters though, a stunning drive in the Merc. Kamui so close but faded so much, I just wish that he had made an early switch to inters and slicks.

Schlurp, a drive is a blub ... blub ... drive. Six times through the pits, last to first, glub ... anyone got a snorkel, i think the water is seeping into my brain.:rolleyes:

blast, botheration and bugger it!! I'm going to have to give my vote to Button. Forget the first half of the race and the second half was outstanding and it goes some way to make up for the loss of the last few laps of Monaco. A drive from the old school of motor racing. :thumbsup:

I voted Button, although Schumi was so close to also being 1st in my mind. Great drive. Probably a better drive given he had such a slow car.

I'm hoping to find a continuous thread of the race, condensed to it's proper timing and devoid of SC and commentators before I vote for anything.

I spent most of the last 4 hours irritated beyond belief - so most of the actual 'racing' didn't sink in

Back
Top Bottom