🤣 Have you heard the one about...

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
i thought id post this. as some football songs are brilliant & really make laugh. like once arsenal played porto & 1 of the players is called hulk so when he got angry they chant "he's going green in minute"

received_10214307363107095.jpeg

(to the tune of Addams family)

Rutherford

Podium Finisher
“Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're ****ed.” - George Carlin

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
The Queen of Hearts,
She baked some tarts
All on a summer day.
The Knave of Hearts,
He stole those tarts
And sold them on E-Bay.

Angel

🧸 Smile, it might never happen.
Contributor
I had a look but I couldn't see a Joke Thread on here, apologies if there is one and I missed it. I know there is a good news thread, but I thought this might give us all a laugh and who doesn't need a laugh now and again? So come on, get your funny hat on and post your best efforts here to put a smile on a few faces hopefully.LOLROFL

Here are my efforts for today:

Australian professional tennis player Pat Cash bows to pressure to and considers changing his name to Pat Contactless.

Or

Husband: 'I can name three fish that begin and end with K'
Wife: '...go on then'
Husband: 'Killer shark, kippered haddock and Kilmarnock'
Wife: 'Is that last one a fish?'
Husband: 'Yeah, it's a plaice'.

I'm sure you guys can do better! :cheers:

olegg

Race Winner
Children's thinking...
The older brother (5 years) can not understand
what his younger brother (1.5 years) is trying to say