Pre-Season Your 2019 Predictions for the year ahead.

well RasputinLives well if my predictions are usual. 1 will be impressively spot on & 1 will be as wrong as you can be LOL
as I had Leclerc to be Ferrari driver by monza but Alonso to win a race & be title condtentor last yr. then in football a few years ago I got huge outsider Burton albion to be promoted. but also said Leicester would be relegated & Ranieri would be sacked by Christmas. when they won the premier league in 1 of greatest fairytale stories in sport

As much as I love Honda I think the idea they'll get a driver to the world title as early as next season is a push. If I'm wrong though you can make me eat it.

I though for a bit of fun that id make a few 2020+ predictions
Mick Schumacher to be in Haas or Sauber in 2020
during 2nd half of 2020 season Lewis announces his move to Ferrari
so Vettel ends up pushed out to Mercedes
Hamilton to finish his career on 6 world titles but take the record for most wins & poles though

America pulls out of the treaty in a huff saying Russia was violating the treaty.

This gives the Russians the perfect excuse to pull out of the treaty whether they were violating it or not.

Both countries will go on building land launched ICBM's which they were probably doing anyway in the guise of a different project.

I think this is Trump being Trump. I don't think he ever thinks an action all the way through to an outcome.

I predict some teams, if not all of them to various degree, will suffer from (Brexit induced) insomnia, if they aren't already. Some predictions by people close to the action regarding aviation disruptions and general on-land transport congestion might suggest teams shall be also suffering from indignation first, and indigestion later. To claim that nothing will change past March, should there be hard stop, seems rather overly optimistic, if not patently false.

Solution? I don't have it, but don't do it, as Bill Maher might suggest.

Last edited:
You kneed to be talking to the government, not us. It doesn’t matter what we want, the government is about to give us all what it wants, as soon as it’s worked out what that is, and apparently it (the government) doesn’t care what we want.

You kneed to be talking to Mrs May, not us. It doesn’t matter what we or Parliament want, Mrs May is about to give us all what she wants, as soon as she’s worked out what that is, and apparently she (the government) doesn’t care what we want.

Fixed it for you.

There is a load of nonsense about Armageddon being about to happen which I do not believe. What does worry me is what will be happening in two to three years from now, just what will we have to export to pay for what we know that we will have to import.

It will all come out in the Wash as King John said.

You kneed to be talking to the government, not us. It doesn’t matter what we want, the government is about to give us all what it wants, as soon as it’s worked out what that is, and apparently it (the government) doesn’t care what we want.
Considering nature of this forum, I should have made rather clear, my mistake, that my narrow focus was on travel and supplies between the continent and island. I am not so certain it has been clarified how teams will be traveling back and forth without some sort of an agreement in place. There is none at the moment. It might not be totally straight forward otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom