YOU BET GAME - 2018

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Greenlantern101, Mar 9, 2018.

1. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    0.61 winnings thats probally the most money ive had at the end of season :D

Greenlantern101 likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Its the end of the season and I want to say a big thank you to everyone who played.
    So ...drum roll.....
    This years grand champion taking the win not only in the final race but in 8 rounds in total is gethinceri Congratulations you are World Champion. :1st:

Here are the full results for the final race.
    screenshot.48.jpg

Now for the You Bet Podium awards

World Champion gethinceri 8 wins and a huge lead in the end. Amazing. :1st:

Runner up rufus_mcdufus in the lead for a time but it wasn't to be but a great season well fought :2nd:

3rd place cider_and_toast a big win in the final race secures the podium. Well done chap. :3rd:

The special awards are as follows

The Sunday best award - for winning a round of the championship. F1Brits_90 Titch Olivier RasputinLives jez101 racecub aaron8831 cider_and_toast gethinceri rufus_mcdufus

The Teresa May Award - The unwitting leader even if it was short lived. rufus_mcdufus Titch Olivier RasputinLives teabagyokel aaron8831

The Meh award - For placing 1 bet then disapearing Speshal

Still got my bus fare award - finishing the season with nothing but a pocket of pennies jez101

The biggest banker - the most BANKS in the season RasputinLives

The Fight Club award - Everything reset to zero -For the bank ballance going to zero the most times Angel

The vacuum award - Finishing with nothing Speshal The Pits vintly Angel

The Vandoorne Award - For an uninspiring season pottering around at the back being as invisible as possible Hamberg Greenlantern101 teabagyokel

Well thats it folks. It was a good season lots of winners and 7 different leaders is amazing. The new rules made it tight all year. I hope you all enjoyed it. See you next year when You Bet returns.

4. rufus_mcdufus

rufus_mcdufus Champion Elect

Daaammn!

(Well done geth!)

gethinceri likes this.
  5. Angel

Angel Happy to be here. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Well done gethinceri :1st: rufus_mcdufus :2nd: and cider_and_toast :3rd:

I won something!! Okay so it wasn't for doing well, but I still got noted for my ability to ruin people's races, pretty much everyone I bet on I managed to screw their race up and that my friends is a skill ;):snigger:

6. Titch

Titch Champion Elect Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Congratulations gethinceri .

And a heartfelt THANKS to Greenlantern101 for running You Bet, it’s been fun.

7. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Thank you GL, a good event this season. Thank you all for your congratulation.
    But, most of all, thanks to my maths teachers Gonk, Quiff and B.O., who equipped me with the ability to do the required sums and nick it at the end!

8. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Its true I am the biggest banker on here. Great game and brilliantly orgainsied as always Greenlantern101 - it's genuinely now one of the reason I watch the races.

9. vintly

vintly Mostly bacon Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Thank you once again Greenlantern101, stirling work, endlessly commendable, correct, precise and true. Congrats gethinceri, sponsorship deals round the corner... look forward to next year.

Greenlantern101, Titch and gethinceri like this.
  10. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Ya know I was in contention until I spunked it all on Bottas with 2 rounds to go. Lessons learnt for next year.

11. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    thanks Greenlantern101 brilliant as always. look forward to 2019 again. congrats to gethinceri with great risk comes great reward

dont know what on earth happen to me, 2 big wins & 500 profit at the final 2 events. ended uo with more in 2 races than I managed in 19. but Im glad im in sunday best club than my usual 1p club LOL

gethinceri and Greenlantern101 like this.
  12. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Yes !!! Get in there :3rd:

Massive thanks to Greenlantern101 for running this game.

Well done gethinceri for a deserved win.

See you all next season.

Time to amend my signature.:thumbsup:

13. Olivier

Olivier Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Thanks Greenlantern101 for organizing and seeing the game through to the end. Congrats to gethinceri, always a gentleman, for an impressive win and thanks to all.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  14. Angel

Featured Threads:
    I forgot my manners yesterday :embarrassed:

Thanks for running the game Greenlantern101 and for letting me join mid season. I know these things take a lot of work, I used to run one myself. So thanks again, you're a legend :thumbsup:

F1Brits_90 and Greenlantern101 like this.
  15. jez101

jez101 Bookies drive nice cars because of people like me Contributor

Thanks Greenlantern101 - we appreciate the hard work. The tweak this year to drip feed our allowance helped keep it interesting and nicely hides the fact that I am down 419 over the course of the season.

F1Brits_90 and Greenlantern101 like this.
  16. Greenlantern101

Featured Threads:
    Thank you for all the thanks it's appreciated.

Here is everyones profit and loss for the season.

screenshot.49.jpg

17. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I think you need to sort on column 3. Thanks.

18. aaron8831

aaron8831 Points Scorer

Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Thank you Greenlantern101 for running this again. As you all probably noticed I disappeared from the face of the earth there at the end of the season. My apologies for that, I enjoyed the new format and look forward to next year!

19. Greenlantern101

Featured Threads:
    First race just 2 weeks away but still no odds. Do you want to wait a bit longer for the 2019 game post or should I make some up and do it today?

F1Brits_90 and cider_and_toast like this.
  20. Angel

Featured Threads:

First of all yay, we're getting You Bet 2019!! :D:cheer: Thanks Greenlantern101 :thumbsup:

For my part, do whatever feels right for you and when it's ready, I'll be there, no doubt throwing my Brogans down the drain with gay abandon and ruining some poor blighter's race by betting on them :embarrassed::snigger:

21. Greenlantern101

Featured Threads:
    I'm thinking using the championship odds with some tweeks which are up already.

Spread sheet is ready to go.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice