YOU BET GAME - 2018

Plus lewis has a tendency to be a bit shit as soon as the championship has been won. But who know maybe he will keep up the game this time as the constructors is still to be won.

Hamilton wouldn't be so crass as to gift Bottas the win immediately after capturing the WDC would he?

At least our Nige waited until Japan about 4 races after taking the title in Hungary, to pull over and let Patrese take the win. And jolly happy Ricardo looked about it.

Having said that, Hamilton only has two goes at playing the good guy and as we know, trying to engineer a result in F1 is next to impossible at the best of times. Those pesky Red Bulls and Ferraris won't play ball.

Decisions, Decisions.

Like in Russia like 3 races ago then?

True at 1 of bottas strongest tracks & Lewis weakest. time before that was Baku & Austria. Hence why hes 131pts ahead with more wins than bottas has podiums

Although saying that ive now cursed it & bottas will take pole with a dominant victory LOL

You're very harsh on Bottas yet talk about Ferrari 'cheating' Kimi out of results. Surely you see Bottas has been used tactically to help Lewis and therefore that gap is artificial?

Bottas has In Russia but in Japan USA & Mexico, Bottas was nowhere near able to help. I stand by what I said in Russia you cant turn up 1 in while & expect in the closing stages of a championship to finish ahead of your teammate when hes under pressure from title rival. then for bottas to moan you earn that right over the course of a season

& kimi it was "sabotage" Monaco on pole the lead driver always gets priority then they pitted vettel at optimal time, then kept kimi out for another 20 laps. so that vettel could undercut him. then hungary Ferrari proved they would rather finish 2nd 3rd with vettel in front than Ferrari finishing 1-2 with kimi winning, at least Mercedes had the guts to be upfront about team orders. kimi this year he's driving well hes only 58pts off vettel & if he takes a podium at 1 of brazil or abu dhabi then he would equal his record of 12 podiums in season. if he takes both podiums then he would break his record with 13 in a season

But last time Ferrari were upfront with team orders they got crucified.

I think your being very harsh on Bottas. I think he is doing a far better job than Kimi.

Back
Top Bottom