YOU BET GAME - 2018

Horner says Ferrari are now the benchmark engine so.....

10 Brogans each way on a man desperate to salvage some pride and reputation....

Romain Grosjean ;)

Really?

Yeah, I think so. Something crazy has to happen at one race. The Ferrari engine is a good one and I think Haas are most definitely doing well at the moment so why not?

Best thing about You Bet this year is paying down to 4th plus no risk of going bust means its a bit of fun to speculate. Finally if Ro-Gro flukes a 4th, man alive, the pay out would be splendid with those odds.

:D

Yeah, I think so. Something crazy has to happen at one race. The Ferrari engine is a good one and I think Haas are most definitely doing well at the moment so why not?

Best thing about You Bet this year is paying down to 4th plus no risk of going bust means its a bit of fun to speculate. Finally if Ro-Gro flukes a 4th, man alive, the pay out would be splendid with those odds.

:D
I know what you mean but I've been trying that approach all year and I haven't hit anything. I finally put a safe bet in and make 18 in profit...

I think I will keep that for a rainy day.

Back to plan A. 20 each way on Sainz please.

I mean there are brave calls and just bad calls. aaron8831 man I just took my hat off to you and then ate it as I was entering those bets on the spread sheet. Look on the bright side that could of been real money.

Here are the results for Silverstone. rufus_mcdufus our biggest winner :1st:
View attachment 11980

Here are the odds for Germany

Lewis Hamilton 6/4
Sebastian Vettel 7/4
Valtteri Bottas 7/1
Daniel Ricciardo 9/1
Kimi Raikkonen 10/1
Max Verstappen 11/1
Carlos Sainz 1000/1
Fernando Alonso 1000/1
Kevin Magnussen 1000/1
Nico Hulkenberg 1000/1
Romain Grosjean 1000/1
Charles Leclerc 1500/1
Esteban Ocon 1500/1
Sergio Perez 1500/1
Pierre Gasly 2500/1
Brendon Hartley 3000/1
Marcus Ericsson 3000/1
Stoffel Vandoorne 3000/1
Lance Stroll 5000/1
Sergey Sirotkin 5000/1

New players welcome.
pointing out cock ups also welcome. (i'm on the whisky shhssssss)

Ahem, I don't appear to be on the list, :whistle: that's perhaps a good thing given the way my bet went. I almost went for Vettel too but I changed my mind last minute. I've done that and lived to regret it, so this time...

20 Brogans on Vettel to win in Germany please and thank you :D

I know what you mean but I've been trying that approach all year and I haven't hit anything. I finally put a safe bet in and make 18 in profit...

I think I will keep that for a rainy day.

Back to plan A. 20 each way on Sainz please.
I assume you mean 10 each way.

Here are the results for Germany. Titch our biggest winner this round. :1st:
At the half way stage in the season our current overall leader is rufus_mcdufus :1st: closely followed by RasputinLives :2nd: and Titch :3rd:

Still all to play for :D

screenshot.19.jpg

Here are the odds for Hungary.
Good Luck.

screenshot.20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom