You BET 2014 - The Game.

Fenderman YOU ARE WORLD CHAMPION. WORLD CHAMPION.
Thank you boys, thank you.

screenshot.3.jpg

Here are the awards for the F1 YouBet championship.

• CHAMPION - Fenderman well done chap big risk at the end pays off. Pun intended.
  • Pipped to the post trophy - tonyw151 hard luck chap, leading most of the year. Without a doubt the man to ask when it comes to placing a safe bet.
  • Taking the Bronze rufus_mcdufus pefect tactical betting and coming from behind to take a podium. Very nice.
  • Risk taker trophy- Mephistopheles £100 on the first race. Bit mad, but we love you for it.
  • All in Trophy - Puhoon the first to risk it all.
  • Crashed and burned - Puhoon the first to exit the game. You bust son.
Just a big thank you to everyone for playing the game and helping me improve my spread sheet skills. Hope you all enjoyed it. I promise to have less cock ups next year when we will be back.

TTFN.

p.s formula-e Youbet is still open to all.

Last edited:
LOL:1st::thankyou:

Rad Booton, Rooters Correspondent: 8-)"Well done Fender's. How do you feel?"
Fender's::blink: "Wow. Um, er, uh ... I still don't believe it."
Rad: 8-)"Why is that then?"
Fender's; :thinking:"Because it's unbeleebable."
Rad: 8-)"Okay ... but did you have any doubts that you would take the championship?"
Fender's: "Doubts? Stone me ... I thought I had no hope in Hades!"
Rad: 8-)"Well, do you think you would have done anything differently?"
Fender's: :facepalm:"Yes! Were I a gambler in real life I would have been down the betting shop and putting down real money!":givemestrength::embarrassed:
Rad:8-) "So what now?"
Fenders::wave:"Well, I'd just like to say thank you to the series organiser Greenlantern101 and a big thanks to my parents for making me; my teachers for teaching me; my brothers, sister, cousins, aunties and uncles; all my friends on Clip; and my multi-polar personalities inhabiting my head for being there....

..... and of course extra special thanks and congratulations to :1st:Lewis Hamilton :1st:who, in reality, made my victory possible!!!!!

Thanks everybody!:wave::goodday:"

Last edited:
I don't know that much about it, I would recommend reading up on it for anyone who is interested.

The developer did have this to say.

You create an event (like a race) and then outcomes (drive 1 wins) with payout odds of 2 to 1 for that outcome and can limit x amount of wagers on it with a minumum wager of x amount of $$ and a max amount of $$. You can change the payout odds when it gets closer to the event (doesn't effect the odds for people that already placed a wager on that outcome). You can have as many outcomes as you want for an event.

I think it would be worth whilst if there was more players, but as it is there is only about 20 players of F1 youbet and even less for Formula E game it's not worth the money and time learning a new system in my opinion.

I am happy to stick with the spreadsheet for now. Thanks anyway Brogan teabagyokel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom