Poll Worst Driver Currently in F1

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by Il_leone, Oct 23, 2018.

?

Who is current the worst driver in F1?

This poll will close on Nov 20, 2018 at 19:51.
  1. Lance Stroll

36.4%
  2. Sergey Sirotkin

4.5%
  3. Marcus Ericsson

13.6%
  4. Stoffel Vandoorne

18.2%
  5. Brendan Hartley

13.6%
  6. Pierre Gasly

0.0%
  7. Valterri Bottas

4.5%
  8. Seb Vettel

0.0%
  9. Romain Grosjean

0.0%
  10. Kevin Magnussen

0.0%
  11. Others

9.1%
  1. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    RasputinLives I did read somewhere earlier this week and I am struggling to find it . Without testing these days simulator work is pretty much the only way to tell who is quick

I remember Magnussen got his Mclaren drive because they compared him to Perez and he was quicker and the guys at Woking were not convinced by Perez ' race pace

I'd very much doubt Ocon needs to feedback to Force India other than talking to Williams potentially with a view of the drive. I mean there is one place for him to go other than being Force India test driver which I don't think he wants and the other option is Mercedes test driver which seems to be his favoured option now

Angel I don't think it matters what Ocon is doing with Williams if Stroll is a dead cert for Force India in 2019 and nor does Stroll care because he thinks he is going to a better team and a better car

If anything Williams will not share anything with Stroll if its relating to next year's car

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice