Poll Where would you race?

Where would your ideal season race?

• Total voters
I think I'm the only one who appreciated Indy. The races weren't bad but I might be biased as I was there. Layout could be improved definitely needed more of the oval.

Bahrain 2006 race had the most overtakes for a race between 1998 and 2008 without rain or safety cars.

yes but you're forgetting they changed the track layout to make it dullsville in 2010!

Oh and I accidently didn't click on GB in the vote and thats the only reason its not at 100% - could we fix that mods?

Brazil dropped by one member. That leaves us with 5 races with votes from all participants at this point.

Australia
Canada - Montreal
Belgium - Spa
Italy - Monza
Japan - Suzuka

Not suprised that Montreal, Spa and Suzuka, after 27 participants, are the last three to have received a vote from all. Britain too, if Raspy hadn't stuffed his vote. Raspy, report your own post to the moderators. Surefire way of getting the attention required to amend.

Interesting that if we rewound ten years most people thought of Suzuka as a boring track with no overtaking!

Suzuka is boring, but I picked it nevertheless. It's like Monaco provides boring races, but amazing to see the drivers on the edge, the same reason why I picked Hungary too.

So with 28 votes in, here is what we are saying.

Season length: 18 races

8 European races: Belgium, Britain, Italy - Monza, Monaco, Turkey, France, Germany - Hockenheim / Nurburgring rotation*, Hungary

* 7 people wanted two races in Germany.

4 Asian Races: Japan - Suzuka**, China, Malaysia, India

** 10 people wanted two races in Japan.

3 Races in North & Central America: Canada, USA - Austin*** & Mexico

*** 2 people wanted 3 races in the US, a further 6 wanted two

Plus Brazil, plus Australia.

So the full calendar would be
Australia, Malaysia, China, Turkey, Monaco, Canada, France, Valencia, Britain, Germany, Hungary, Belgium, Italy, India, Japan, Austin, Mexico, Brazil

:)

Back
Top Bottom