1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things... Welcome to the Future (2018 - 2019 Silly Season)

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by Rutherford, Sep 17, 2017.

1. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Pole Sitter

Featured Threads:
    I read something last night but annoyingly cant find the link now but Horner mentioned that F1 should cut there losses & get rid of these hybrids next seasons go back to the V8 of 2013 or V10s. now I thought good idea because that would slash nearly 80/100m off the budgets for next season but I cant help but feel if we did that then wouldn't we just be getting rid of mercedes dominance for Red Bull dominance

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Il_leone

Il_leone Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    F1Brits_90 Why else would Mr Haliwell say that .. he's been arguing about rules to be changed to suit Red Bull ever since he realised Renault have make them look a tow truck

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  4. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

Horner says that F1 should go back to proper engines, one of his reasons is that they are using technology which is not in use one road cars; I would say that enormous wings and groundforce are no used in road cars either yet he wants to keep those. I wonder if that is because that is where his car excels.:no:

5. P1

P1 Points Scorer

Featured Threads:
    Vettel has destroyed his reputation this year. He threw away a lot of points due to bad judgement. I can’t imagine any scenario in which anyone would sub replace Hamilton with Vettel.

6. Il_leone

Il_leone Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Well Mclaren announcing Lando Norris as reserve driver is a statement of their future direction who they will back

Force India are willing to give George Russell a practice run tomorrow which in turn suggests he's the next driver on the Merc development programme and it appears if all goes to plan when Ocon moves up he might take his seat

Share This