Volvo C30

Penske666

Rookie
Following my article on 606 last year I thought I'd follow up on the progress of the bio-ethonal E85 S2000 spec car

STCC
Currently being driven by Robert Dahlgren and Tommy Rustad the team have managed 3 poles this year. Tommy lies seventh in the championship with 16 points and Robert lies in eleventh with 11 points (series being led by Fredrik Ekblom with 44 points in a BMW 320si). The team currently lie 4th in the Championship

WTCC
The race at Brands Hatch didn't go to well for the team in Race one despite Dahlgren qualifying in tenth. got punted off 4 laps from the end by Rickard Rydell. The car could not be fixed in time for the second race of the day

"We came here to evaluate and learn. The job was completed as planned and gave us a taste for more. To jump in to WTCC and be in the top ten straight off with a completely new car is good. The crash itself has to be considered as a compliment – if a top-ranked factory drives has to crash in to you to get past, then you know you are doing a good job." Robert Dahlgren

Next year the team should be taking part in every race

Back
Top Bottom