Current Valtteri Bottas

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by RasputinLives, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

Do both drivers get "party mode" and if so do they get it at the same races Galahad ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Happy to be me again Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I've been of the belief for a while now that it's not Bottas ability that's stopping him be up there with the current best but his belief in his abilities. He just needs a bit of confidence I reckon. Maybe a good psychological coach or something.

4. Titch

Titch Smile Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    RasputinLives could such a coach actually instill a killer instinct. That blinding will to win?

5. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    I dont believe so, because F1 for the most part is instinctive you have to make decisions yourself. If you hesitate you lose out & put yourself in danger with half hearted move. I had high hopes of bottas & Silverstone was a great defence but he is seemingly fallen in to kimi territory last yr albeit through some bad luck & that hamilton/vettel are just on a different level

6. Angel

Angel Points Scorer Supporter

Featured Threads:
    Bottas is semingly a nice guy but he doesn't have that extra something that makes a good driver a great driver in my opinion. I can't see him winning a championship, I seriously don't think he has it in him to win one sadly.

7. Galahad

Galahad Not a Moderator Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Obviously I can't answer that, but this chart shows the laptime gain from Q2 to Q3 so far this season. The coloured bar is the mean gain (or loss) - the error bars show the maximum and minimum for individual races.

2018_Party.jpg

Bottas has averaged the biggest improvement in the field, at 0.663s against 0.586s for Hamilton. Ricciardo is at 0.655s despite the apparent lack of a "party mode" - draw your own conclusions.

Bill Boddy likes this.
  8. Clay

Clay Test Driver

I hope the butler retires. One lacklustre performance after the other and when he’s actually got the pace he surrenders his position. What a wimp.

9. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Happy to be me again Contributor

Featured Threads:

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice