Ugliest F1 Cars

This was that BMW I was going on about:
114477_bmw.jpg

I cried less than this when Bambi's mother dies. How can you even consider putting anything from 1969 in this thread (Feel free to add the Lotus 63 though). The beautiful sixties cigar shape with the engine bursting out the back (the MS7 is a F2 car, 1.6L), and the designers sticking these crude wings on the suspension utilising speed that they didn't quite understand.
I considered it my duty because, as elegant and beautiful as the cigar cars were, causing an objet d'art to wear a hat is merely an offence against the eye ...

rmonalisasombrero3.jpg

... but when an objet d'art is forced to wear two hats, ...why that's a crime against humanity.

rsofialoren2hats.jpg

I liked the Shadow.

Also, brilliant avatar Blog!
Thanks for noticing. That image is from my favourite off-circuit incident in the entire of GP history because it fully illustrates that while the sHunt rightfully could be accused of a great many transgressions, not being 100% man was not among them.

I considered it my duty because, as elegant and beautiful as the cigar cars were, causing an objet d'art to wear a hat is merely an offence against the eye ...

rmonalisasombrero3.jpg

... but when an objet d'art is forced to wear two hats, ...why that's a crime against humanity.

rsofialoren2hats.jpg

Thanks for noticing. That image is from my favourite off-circuit incident in the entire of GP history because it fully illustrates that while the sHunt rightfully could be accused of a great many transgressions, not being 100% man was not among them.

There are so many things in this post I like it seems a shame I can only press the button once.

member: 1271"]
954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

I was serious! I think the sculpted curves with the angel wings on top are quite attractive!![quote="EvilWhippet, post: 107927,[/quote]

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, fair play.

101991d1227109638-yup-2009-formula-1-cars-ugly-kubica-test-z-02_181108.jpg

Just looks horrible

mclaren_mp4-24_2009-8-470x313.jpg

Thought it was one of the best looking cars of '09, looking back at it, seems as if it was one of the worst!
renault-r29-portimao-test-1.jpg

Horrible colour scheme
brawn-gp_1.jpg

Horrible colour scheme and front nose...white and flourescent green????

3777300835_2ae13773f4.jpg

Don't know what that is...

I don't think the McLaren of 2009 and BMW of the same year were particularly ugly, and that Brawn front nose is a thing of beauty. Pity no-one sees the merit in that design any more.

The 2008 Renault babysick is one of the worst colour schemes anyone will ever see!

Back
Top Bottom